As I finished reading a celebrity baby blog, I realized that I hadn't updated my girls baby/big kid journals. It has been almost 3 years since I last wrote in them! I can't believe it's been that long! What a lot of memories that I missed writing about. Today, as I wrote, I am determined to continue to write in them at least once a month. Even if I have to set a reminder on my e-mail calendar!! I want my kids to be able to read and laugh at the stories my husband and I have written about them. I encourage you all to keep a journal for each of your kids. Writing in them at least once a quarter, and don't forget to add pictures!! I hope you all have a blessed and enjoyable Sunday!
Above is Easter 2011, Below is Easter 2007
Peace and Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment