Thursday, June 9, 2011

Iron Women of the Word -- Devotionals



My Slice of Sanity, The Gandy’s Home Base, Angela’s Pursuit of Life, ThoughtsandCreations from Here There and Everywhere, and Harvest of Pearls have joined together to bring you “Iron Women of the Word" blog hop. Once a week we will share about our time in the word and invite you share your time in the word as well. If you have words of encouragement a devotion or other Christian related post to link up that would be awesome! If you are a "Iron Woman of the Word" and would like to find other Christian Bloggers --link up! Please grab the button to spread the word about our fellowship! I am looking forward to our fellowship! I hope we can all encourage one another each week!

We would like to put you in the spotlight. Each week we will spot one blogger from the previous week. There are only one rule: Please follow all of the host, which are the five blogs listed at the beginning of this post.

If you are a new follower to any of these blogs please make sure to leave a comment so that we can follow back. Have fun hopping and have a blessed day.

Thought for Today: Finding Time

Over the last year or so, I have been heavily into devotionals. I read Our Daily Bread, Proverbs 31 Ministries, The Generous Wife, Turning Point and most recently, Marriage Works! I find that bits and pieces of these devotionals help me in my daily walk. I am reading something that benefits me in all areas of my life -- Child of God, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, etc. It boggles my mind at the things that God shows us daily. You read a verse hundreds of times, and when the time is right, God will open your eyes to that verse and this helps you apply it to your life. God is an awesome God. Take time today to find a few new devotionals and let me know what the Lord is showing you. He's got blessings on the way for you and for me.

Have a Blessed Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment