Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Break has Come and Gone

I can't believe how fast time is flying! The kids have already had Spring Break and Hubby and I have gone back to work! We decided to trek down to Washington, DC on Wed afternoon!! It was the most beautiful day, thank you Lord! We went to the Air and Space Museum and to the National Gallery of Art. Both visits were spectacular. I think we will go again since we didn't get to see either museum completely. What we were able to get through though was awesome! The kids were excited, we were excited. 

We all learned so much about the first flights, and air crafts from the Wright Brothers, Amelia Earhart, Bessie Coleman and lots of other historical men and women. During our visit to the National Gallery of Art, we saw amazing pieces of artwork. We also got to see live artists creating remakes of some famous works of art. It was so neat to see how they recreated some famous pieces of artwork.

I encourage you to spend some time checking out your local museums and galleries, it's amazing how much fun you can have learning new things!

Be Blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment